Long time since I posted on my blog! Mostly because I have been pretty busy with preparations to move on.. Yes will be taking up a new position at http://www.vlifesciences.com/ from next Monday.
So just wanted to update on a few things which have kept me engaged:
- Moving is not exactly pleasant, especially if you had not anticipated it and you have too many stuff to get rid of!
- Keeping track of NotionInk Adam, but lost a bit of touch with them due to the above!
- Trying to finish up my current work.
- Getting my thesis published as a monograph :-)
- Best of all : Roaming around on Oz land :) Hope to post in some photos..
Finally, what happens to my existing opensource contributions?
- In one line: there should be no difference, I would continue to contribute and maintain the codes during my free time. All the current licenses will be maintained.
- For MeTAStudio : I would continue to update and add new features to this project. There are also a number other contributors now, whom I guess will continue their contribution as usual.
- For codes developed at ANU:
A part of my work involved writing codes for performing Hartree-Fock calculation on molecular systems using X10 programming language being developed at IBM. These codes were jointly developed by Josh Milthorpe and myself. The portions of the code written by me are copyright of ANU but are available to public under the EPL. For more information visit: http://cs.anu.edu.au/~Josh.Milthorpe/x10.html. These codes are also linked from http://x10.codehaus.org/For+Researchers.
More updates later :)