Wednesday, January 04, 2017

My tech wish list - 2017

1. MacBook with inbuilt cellular connectivity
2. iPhone with no ports - not even lightning - with wireless charging. For a truly courageous furture.
3. If I can just use my phone for every thing - where is that elusive Surface Phone ?
4. On demand apps on iOS - so that I can save on my precious local storage
5. Driver less cars - where are they ?
6. Super personalised medicines
7. AI assistant for myself - without a cloud connected device
8. Battery that lasts for 1 month on 15 min charge and doesn't explode. 

1 comment:

Gopi Krishna said...

AngularJS is a toolset for building the framework most suited to your application development. It is fully extensible and works well with other libraries. Every feature can be modified or replaced to suit your unique development workflow and feature needs. Read on to find out how.

AngularJS Training in Chennai